We've got a great batch of questions from you for Josh to contemplate this episode:
- Does the placebo effect apply to cycling clothes and shoes as well as to equipment?
- Since many rims are different widths in different places, where should we measure when applying the rule of 105?
- How much — if any — does a patched tube affect a bike's CRR?
- Are third-party ceramic bearings and oversized pulley wheels still relevant?
- How marginal of a gain do you get with a really nice hub?
- Is it faster to run a deeper wheel in the front than the rear?
Josh will answer all of these — and more! — in this episode of Marginal Gains (Disclaimer: the answer almost always begins with "it depends.")
Got a question you’d like to ask? Text or leave a voicemail at the Marginal Gains Hotline: +1-317-343-4506 or just leave a comment in this post!
Subscribe using your favorite podcast platform (but be sure to rate and review us on Apple Podcasts).